Hello all....This is a fun way to keep in touch, ,now if I could just find the time to sit still 5 min and blog....All is well, our family is getting ready for an exciting Royal Caribbean cruise to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten!!!! Cant wait it has been in the planning process since I graduated nursing school!!! Matt and Melanie and their family are coming along so it really will be a trip to remember!!! I will post pics when we get back mid Feb. Tim continues to work on the new hospital up in Canada through the week then home on the weekends. Keri is getting ready to start the softball season....I love watching her play...she will be the starting pitcher for the varsity team this year!! I am loving my career as a nurse, the best choice I ever made!!! Well I hope to hear from you all....just be patient as I learn my way through this blogging stuff...love to all Angel
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Angel! Isn't this blog stuff fun? My husband and I are going on a Roayl Caribbean cruise cruise the first two weeks of March-to Aruba, Panama, Columbia, Costa Rica and Cayman. We are going on the Jewel of the Seas. We went last year for the first time to different ports and loved it-you will too. We were on the Liberty of the Seas last year. Wonderful fun! Take care and keep on blogging!! It is wonderful to be in touch.
ReplyDeleteHi! Welcome to blogging. It is a bit unappreciated, but fun none the less. I haven't seen you in forever but I remember you fondly. I look forward to sharing our lives with eachother! Blog on! Molly
ReplyDelete