Hi Angel and family!!! It is so great to see all of your pictures!!! I am so happy that you started a blog...It took forever for me to comment and I am so sorry. Everyone looks great. Mel hasn't changed a bit since I saw her about oh 13 yrs ago. I love the picture of you with Matt, Mel and your Mom. Keep the pictures coming. I will do a posting on my blog with your blog address to let the family know.
Hi Angel and family!!! It is so great to see all of your pictures!!! I am so happy that you started a blog...It took forever for me to comment and I am so sorry. Everyone looks great. Mel hasn't changed a bit since I saw her about oh 13 yrs ago. I love the picture of you with Matt, Mel and your Mom. Keep the pictures coming. I will do a posting on my blog with your blog address to let the family know.
ReplyDeleteThat would be great I want to get in touch with a few of them!!! I love looking at your pics...YOUR BABIES ARE SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!
ReplyDelete